Chakra is an inventive and pioneering group of Indian restaurants, located in Kensington and Kingston (with further sites being planned in 2020) that delivers healthy and intelligently re-invented Indian cuisine and cocktails in uniquely themed restaurants that have been designed to uplift the soul.
Chakra rewrites the Indian restaurant rulebook in terms of the experience that it delivers, adapting timeless Indian recipes, using ingredients that positively impact a diner’s sense of wellbeing, without compromising on flavour. Both restaurants are a sanctuary to escape to. Teal colour palettes, harmonious accent colours and an abundance of vegetation come together to create an oasis of calm–that balance all the Chakras (centres of energy within the body).
What We Did
- Performed a detailed SWOT and competitor analysis to understand the Indian restaurant competitive space in London.
- Worked with the management team, interior designed and chefs to create a holistic brand philosophy, concept, voice, menu and touchpoints which spoke with one voice and delivered a consistent and aligned experience.
- Defined the target customer profiles and created channels and processes for multi layered marketing to reach them and re-market to them.
- Articulated the brand experience and createda powerful brand persona and narrative that emotionally resonated with customers, compelling them to visit the restaurant.
- Created the brand identity including the logo, brand guidelines, photography and brand collateral design, including leaflets, menus, A-Boards and email newsletters.
- Developed a stunning SEO friendly website, which evokes the Chakra experience and cuisine and which has a user journey geared to driving bookings and mailing list sign ups.